Production Support Analyst
Cognizant- HPA Services is looking for an organized, responsible individual who is expected to support, manage and maintain a client-based service. Under direction this person will perform the installation, monitoring, maintenance and modification of computer system software, including operating system, control and communication software and other systems utilities. Additional duties will include generating report, data analysis, and root-cause analysis.
The Production Support Person Will Be Expected To
- Develop and coordinate the daily schedule to ensure the most current and accurate information.
- Research and solve technical problems taking proper procedures to correct problems and to suggest methods to eliminate problems in future.
- Review, examine, and edit source documents to ensure accuracy.
- Performs simple queries using basic filter to extract data and generate reports.
- Install, configure and modify utility programs.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy, while focusing on process efficiency, with an emphasis on attention to detail, high quality service, and productivity.
- Follow established practices and standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Communicates information effectively and provides customer service internally and externally via phone, email, and public counter.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in problem solving techniques, data analytics, and reporting.
A key goal for this position is to run automated processes. These processes are run to maximize throughput and will not necessarily be run during standard work hours. This role requires that processes be run as determined by a supervisor or management. The expectation is that the job will be performed at those hours.
It is expected that the employee will notify management if certain functions cannot be done due to a conflict. Managing time and schedule are a critical component of this job to ensure that all tasks are completed on time.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 08 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.
- Information Technology & Services
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology