Our client is a software powerhouse in Alpharetta who focuses on building innovative workforce solutions for companies around the globe.
They are looking for a Junior Developer with experience in database-driven systems, developing and implementing diverse data solutions to support their business goals for their commercial solutions business unit.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with Senior Developers to implement, and maintain technical data delivery and analytics solutions for internal and external customers.
- Process work requests for customer projects on regular basis to meet delivery deadlines
- Monitor system resources and job status to ensure timely completion of work requests
- Develop, implement and maintain system monitoring, job status, data quality and reporting framework
- Effectively interact with project team members to ensure on time, high quality delivery of customer projects and software releases.
- Provide technical support on issues related to platform, data, boarding and testing
- Participate in code reviews and test case reviews
- Perform test cases and QA analysis on projects and other deliverables
Here’s What Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field with related work experience within software engineering or database management
- SQL skills, including packages, stored procedures, indexing and query optimization
- Demonstrated C++ programming proficiency
- Strong OO background
- Experience with include NetBeans IDE, Mercury Quality Center, perl, XML and Unix messaging
- Experience with Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL
- Relational database architecture & design experience
- Experience in developing and deploying large scale data centric solutions
- Experience in quality assurance and control
- Knowledge of B2B, financial services, and/or credit industry
Keywords: Junior Developer, SQL, C++, XML, Perl, Unix, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, OO, OOP, Programmer, Developer
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology