Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Employment Type: Contract-to-hire / Full-Time
- Provide technical oversight, leadership, and direction to the IT team.
- Ensure system integrity, security and reliability.
- Initiate, coordinate and maintain systems, policies and procedures.
- Create operational/team processes to ensure they are effective, documented and followed.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve software and system updates.
- Recommend and coordinate upgrades/replacements of end-users hardware, wiring, network hardware, and servers.
- Interview and make recommendations for hiring candidates for IT team.
- Ensure orientation/training of all IT staff as for their various areas of responsibility – according to their job descriptions.
- Stay up to date with information technologies, solutions, and vendors that could be applied to address business needs.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by Chief Information Officer.
- Works closely with Security & Compliance Manager to ensure IT systems and technology support data security requirements.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- At least 2-3 years’ leadership experience
- Preferred for individual to be MCSE certified.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows OS platforms, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server etc.
- Knowledgeable in open source technologies and Macintosh.
- Proficient in knowledge and practice of cyber security.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, including development, implementation and upgrades.
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology