Your new role
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
- lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Cyber and Information Security Changes
- manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
- liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
What you’ll need to succeed
- worked as an IT project manager, focusing on Cyber and Information Security Changes, for ideally three years within the finance sector
- managed all facets of large-scale projects within complex stakeholder landscape and met deliverables
- strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
- adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- bachelor’s/master’s or equivalent with a focus in IT-related or Finance-related subjects
What you’ll get in return
As an IT Project Manager, you’ll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Legal Services
- Information Technology