At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Client Service Representative, you are accountable for providing exceptional quality of service to existing and prospective clients. Our clients include CIBC retail branches, CIBC Wood Gundy, third party dealers, financial advisors, administrative support staff, and investors. All clients are serviced in a courteous, dynamic, and professional manner. Requests are varied in nature and include inquiries on our funds, our products, and client account administration.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Respond to and service inbound calls to achieve mutually satisfactory solutions while complying with current CIBC policies and procedures. Investigate, research, follow-up, and resolve account issues. Ensure all client contact remains professional and courteous and concerns are addressed within a timely manner.
- Sales Initiatives – Add value to calls and proactively educate advisors on our products, providing leads and referrals to the sales team as well as participating in business building activities such as roadshows, client events, conferences, etc.
- Product Knowledge – Remain knowledgeable of our investment products and adhere to Client Services policies and procedures to deliver a superior client experience.
Who You Are
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You can demonstrate two years experience in the financial or investment industry combined with a University Degree or College diploma.
- You’re a certified professional. You have successfully completed the Canadian Investment Funds Course by IFSE Institute or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC).
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do
- You’re fluent in both French and English.
- You’re able to work flexible hours Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm ET and on Saturdays
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need To Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Expected End Date
1500, Boul Robert Bourassa
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Information Technology