We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- And more… Are You Ready?
What Will You Do?
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
- Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Six to nine months experience as a Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
- Food & Beverages
- Business Development
Featured benefitsInferred from the description for this job
For Assistant Store Leader (Manager) in Vancouver, CA at 7-Eleven
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance